Saturday, September 17, 2011

Easy Strawberry Juice (No Juicer Required)

 Great for those who don't have a juicer, or don't have time to clean all the parts to their juicer. You can basically make this with whatever fruit you like. All you need is a blender.
 

Ingredients 

2 cups strawberries, tops removed, or fruit of choice
2 Tbsp dates, pitted & packed - or 2 medjool dates


In a blender, liquify strawberries, to do this you may need to keep stopping the blender and pushing the fruit into blades with a spatula. Then add dates, to taste. 

Makes about 1 1/2 to 2 cups depending on type of fruit used.

If you want it cold you can either use half the fruit frozen, or add ice. Also, if you want pure juice, you could run it through a strainer - but I don't. :)

Variation - add juice of half a lemon &/or a celery stalk(or 1 Tbsp cilantro)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is maria and I am part of the crazysexylife.com team. I was wondering if we could feature you and your raw coconut cup recipe in an upcoming newsletter? You can email me at maria@crazysexywellness.com and let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete